Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Iggy Pop and David Bowie - I Wanna Be Your Dog (live) free mp3

iggy pop and david bowie, igy pop, iggie pop, david bowe, david bowy, david boey

I don't think Iggy Pop needs any introduction, but he is the grandfather of garage rock and punk, and 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' was one of his first hits with the Stooges in 1969. It's been a hit for years and to this day gets a lot of radio airplay and is in the soundtrack to a lot of movies.

I don't have all the background on this recording, but considering that David Bowie sings on it, it is probably from one of their tours together in the late 70s. I think this recording really captures the energy of their live performance.

Download Iggy Pop and David Bowie - I Wanna Be Your Dog 100% free and legal

iggy and ziggy, iggy pop and ziggy stardust

No comments: